Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Organization

So I took tonight off from school work and decided to really get into wedding planning mode!!!  So I finally finished "The Binder"!  Oh I am SO excited!!!  We are really getting into the swing of wedding planning!  But I'll be honest...it can be a little overwhelming at times!  Dave is such a good sport at communicating with me as much as he can and help as much as he can even though he is an ocean away. I am envious of my friends who lived with their fiancees as they planned their wedding!  There are so many times that I just want to show Dave something I've found but I can't because he's sleeping (seeing as that I do a lot of magazine looking at night...which is 1/2 way through the night for him!).  So I have to save the really important things to show him on skype!  But he's a trooper and is so wonderful to me and will sit on skype with me and look at idea after idea!  (reason #23,534 why I am so excited to marry him!)  


Anyways...I've been organizing things as I've accumulated them...but tonight it all came together! :)  YEAH!!!!  It's official...I have my own person wedding planning binder...with tabs, details, and pictures! (And yes, of course it's organized alphabetically!  DUH!!!)  Here are just a few pics of my master piece (and it's green (not pink) because clover (I think), black and white are our wedding colors!).  

My tabs in action!   
Tabs again...

No comments:

Post a Comment