Thursday, June 14, 2012

I don't think he knows what he's in for...


Knowing that he wants to be as much of a part inplanning OUR wedding as possible Dave has graciously given up a few days of hisvacation here in the states to wedding planning!  Oh what a man!  I love that he is as into the planning anddetails as he is!  I think at times he’sinto it more than I am!  And I love himmore for that every day…even when I don’t think I want to admit it!  Dave has gone on blind faith decisionsthrough me a few times in the past (I’ve done most of the contract negotiations(something I am not as comfortable with as some may think) and have narrowedthings down like photographers, florists, etc.) but seeing as he is home in theUS for a few weeks we’d both like to do as much in this time together as wecan!  So I’ve started my list of WeddingTo-Do’s (which is tough when we realize that we are still more than a year outbut we have to remember that the next time he’s home we’ll be down to the 6month countdown!)!!

Here is a brief sampling of the tasks on my list(any maybe I’m writing them here so I don’t lose the list!!!)
*Narrow down/select musicians(band, string quartet, jazz ensemble, DJ, etc.)
*Secure hotel (potentialtransportation/shuttle)
*Select the groom/groomsmen tuxes
*Narrow down centerpieces
*Write/submit the announcement tothe paper
*Finalize guest list
*Send out Save the Dates
            *Meet with the pastor 
            *Finda location for rehearsal dinner
            *Engagement photo shoot
            *Beginto form registry list ideas

Boy oh boy! I do know we will be so busy in the next few weeks!  I hope to do as much as we can together inthe short time we have!  I know it willbe a magical evening and just want to have fun celebrating with our family andfriends!  :)  

Ahhhh!!!  I can’t believe how incredibly excited Iam!  Now I just have to get through thenext few weeks!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment