Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally Fall! :)

Again with the Fall posting?!?!  You got it!!!  That just goes to show how much I truly love this season!  That...and of course the fact that it is OFFICIALLY my birthday MONTH!!!  :)  YEAH!!!!!  We, in the midwest, have definitely been blessed with some fantastic weather thus far as far as the season goes.  I can't get over the fact that it's going to be in the 70s every day this week...thank goodness my gym's pool is open until 10/30.  I'll be hitting that up a few times!  


I've got to say...this past weekend was a perfect fall weekend!  The leaves are just gorgeous and only going to get better as the season progresses!  I was able to eat outside a few times and even managed to get a little end of the summer season color on my cheeks!  :)  Yeah!  


Last week was FHS's homecoming week...so fun!  I was able to chaperone the powder puff game which the Senior girls won by like a lot.  We had dress up days each day of the week (heck yes to dressing down for a few days!).  The week concluded with a pep assembly on Friday during which the teachers surprised the students with a flash mob...which I obviously took part of!  :)  


I finally broke out the new fall candles! YEAH!!!!  They smell SOOOOOO good!  :)  Plus being a Chi Omega I absolutely love the fact that Yankee Candle is all about the cutesy owls right now!  Super fun!  


Also...I finally broke out the cute fall boots this year!  :)  I love the fact that I finally figured out how to get my jeans to fit into the boots without having to wear "skinny" jeans all the time!  SECRET: Tuck them into your socks!!!  Who knew?!?!?  It totally works!!!  And now I can show off the boots and not feel awkward that I'm 28, somewhat in shape and rocking skinny jeans...yeah...not really my style (as much as I think they are!)   I have to admit...I love that boots are in the season!  Boots with jeans, a long sleeve, t-shirt, and a puffy vest...call my a happy girl!  


I promise I'll start posting about something OTHER than the season...soon...er!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment