Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Big 2-9

Yup...you read that correctly!  I have officially entered the late 20's.  Now some will argue that I entered this phase at 27 but I disagree!!!  I have to admit...I am very excited for all that 29 has in store for me!  But before we look ahead...let's take a short trip down memory lane...I figured I would highlight one key event in each year of 28 before I close the door on mid-20's and enter my late 20's all systems go!

October 2011 - My little bro runs his first marathon 

November 2011 - Hot Chocolate Race with my little Brother

December 2011 - My best friend asked me to spend the rest of my life with him!  <3

January 2012 - Ringing in the new year in Naples, FL

February 2012 - Ski trip to CO for Valentine's day weekend

March 2012 - St. Patrick's Day in Chi-town with two of my closest friends!

April 2012 - Spring Break in London

May 2012 - Bearie graduates from Marquette

June 2012 - My Best Friend's Wedding (well end of June/start of July)

July 2012 - 4th of July in WI

August 2012 - Summer 2012 Olympic Games in London, England 






September 2012 - Start of my last year as Ms. Fedota 

All in all I have to say 28 was an amazing year, but 29 is shaping up to be rather spectacular!  I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my friends and family, finishing up a GREAT school year, more travel (CO, FL, UK, EU...who knows where else I'll end up!?!?), and marrying my best friend!  XOXO  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment