Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wedding Fun!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!  We are almost to the 9 month countdown!!!  YEAH!!!!  I am getting so incredibly excited to marry my very best friend and the man of my dreams!  :)  I cannot wait!  As much as I don't want to give up the K-FED nickname...I am getting so excited to become a J____ girl (sorry ya'll...Dave's just not 100% on the whole blogging thing!!!).  Anyways...I have been checking things off the to-do list left and right here and we are well on our way to planning a fab par-tay for July!  

Some of the most recent check marks include:

  • Hotel contract - I did fairly well on this one...not as great as I negotiated with the reception venue...but not too bad
  • Shuttle to/from hotel - the more people who stay at the hotel the better!  BOOK your rooms now if you know you're coming!  :)
  • Bridesmaid dresses - 1 bridesmaid tried it on last week; 3 more trying them on on Monday!  YEAH for an A-MAZ-ING bridal party who are awesome women!!!
  • Centerpieces - I think we've got it to what we want...now it's time to price them out!  Mom and I both agree...we need to get better at delegating what other people (who have totally already offered) could do!  I guess us control freaks :) don't really have to do it all ourselves!   
  • Invitation wording - Dave has been working on this!  SO CUTE and I love what he's come up with!  Nice job baby!!!
  • Website updated - kind of...but it is getting there!
  • Save the Dates mailed - YES!  Such a good feeling!  I invited my aunts and a few cousins over to have an address the save the dates party and we got them all addressed in like 30 minutes!  We even put the 5 year old to work...she was a FANTASTIC stamp putter-onner!  :)


I am SO EXCITED for this winter!  We have so much to do...but Dave will be home so we'll be getting a lot done together!  :)  LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment