Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's Finally Looking Up!

The sun is out!  The sun is out!  The sun is OUT!!!!  Dare I say finally?!?!?!  We've actually been blessed with sun for the past few days (I believe we've now gone 5 in a row without it!).  And it's been getting down right warm outside as well!  Today, on my daily walk to the grocery store, I could feel the warm sun on my back as I walked along the High Street and I found myself taking smaller strides at a slower pace!  YEAH!!!  There is a neighborhood pool just down the road from our flat and I could hear the kids splashing and laughing all afternoon!  It's weird though...they sure don't like to wear much to cover-up when it's nice out!  I feel like there might be an adult swim or something that happens around 2 because the streets get full of half-naked high schoolers with wet hair all riding bikes and laughing.  It's quite cute to see...but they tend to get in my way (enter the upper 20 something being bothered by all these kids making noise!).  HA!  


Although there is some cloud coverage each day...it's such a change to see the blue sky behind the white clouds!  We are crossing our fingers that the rain stays away for the Olympic games (which begin Friday!!!)!  The weather report forecasts rain on Friday...but we'll see!  If we all cross our fingers and say our prayers maybe the weather will surprise the rest of the world!  :)  Regardless of the weather, Dave and I are so much looking forward to the games here in London!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment