Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A little updating is necessary!

Ummm...can we just be honest here and say...WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO!?!?!?!?!?!  I truly cannot believe that it is OCTOBER already!  WOW!  SO...that means I'm up for a little updating...too bad it has taken me 6 weeks into the school year to finally have a little time to myself to get this done!  :)  

So let's start where we left off!  OLYMPICS BABY!  We just received our iBook we made from our time at the Olympics.  I am so thankful we had the opportunity not only to go to the games but also that we were smart enough to get it all into a book as quickly as possible so that we wouldn't forget anything!  

Following our time at the games we realized that there were so many things we wished we had done while we were chillin' in London!  It is very typical for me and Dave to overbook ourselves when we travel (may I remind you of our crazy 8 days in Italy last summer???) so it really did not surprise us that we did it yet again!  We spent so much of our waking hours up on our feet touring the city and sites that by the time we got back to our hotel we only had energy left to shower (and even that was tough!)  

Oh the memories!  I still look back on our pictures with such excitement!!!  It feels unreal!  We are definitely hoping that we will make it to the games again in the future!    


No comments:

Post a Comment