Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brewer's Game!


On Thursday July 7th Dave and I joined his parents at the Brewers game!  We were able to watch the Brewers pull off a “W” AND see my brother in action up close!  I even scored my very first foul ball…it may have been rigged seeing as it was my brother tossing it out (but in all honesty…I WAS okay that he gave a little girl the first ball he was able to toss out!)!  It was double fun seeing as the Fedotas that were at Parker Lake were ALSO at the Brewers game!  :)  How fun!  I wasn’t able to see them much but I did get in some good girl time with Jen.  She’s always been there for me through good and bad times and seems to have awesome “older sister” advice for me.  She’s real…and says it so…which is always welcomed! 

Following the game Jared was amazing and although he had to work he introduced Dave and I to one of the on field security guards and after the crowds had left Dave and I got let onto the field and got to sit and take pics in the dugout!  HOW AWESOME…especially since that’s where Bearie gets to work…all the time!  WOWZERS for sure.  And I must admit…I am jealous, yes I said it, jealous of my little brother.  What an awesome summer job!  What an experience!  How cool!?!?!?!?!  And he’s GOOD at it and seems to be well respected among the other batboys and the clubhouse manager!  Not a bad gig! :)  

I’m looking forward to the next game I get to see!  Which just happens to be the Cubs/Brewers game at the end of August!  Although I do NOT want this summer adventure with Dave to come to a close…it’s reassuring to know that there is something cool like that already scheduled for once I’m home.  (I SHOULD be looking forward to the start of school…but I’ll pick baseball!) 


PS. We did get some great photos but they are on Dave's camera!  I will try to upload them soon!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment