Thursday, July 21, 2011

MAJOR UPDATES!!!!!! :)

So, I definitely realize that I have seriously been slacking on the posting thing…but it’s been a crazy whirlwind of a month…and much of it without internet access!  Ah, yes, the excuses begin!

Lets just say I have LOTS to say now!!!  I’ll briefly write about each week with more detail posts throughout!   I do have notes on each week, yes I’m a huge dork, but I took some notes on certain days when I did (or thought about something) that might be worth a post or two!  So there should be lots to write about!!!  :)

In a brief synopsis:  Since my last post, Dave and I traveled back the US for work and pleasure for 2 weeks...so much for my “summer in England” but it’s actually perfect!  I arrived in England, the next day we were off to France for a week, then back to England for a week, then home to the US for two weeks, and now Dave and I are ready to settle in together for the next 5 weeks…plus some GREAT trips planned before my return to the US! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment