Monday, July 25, 2011

Walks along the Seine

NAME THAT TUNE!!!!!!



That island has the highest real estate prices in all of Paris! 


Just a pretty peace bridge!
As Dave and I walked daily along the Seine River I could not help but sing the Abba song “Our Last Summer”…not that I want this to be OUR last summer…NOT AT ALL!!!!!  But because there’s a line in the song that goes “walks along the Seine, Laughing in the rain, Our last summer, Memories that remain”.  (It’s from Mamma Mia…the guys are singing the song with Sophie as they explain each of their relationships with her mom the summer before she was born).  It’s one of my favorite songs in the movie and I would find myself grabbing Dave’s hand and bursting into song!  He would laugh and roll his eyes…especially when he asked what more of the song was and those were the only 4 lines I could recite (over and over again)…some fan I am!!!   Haha!  



Just another view of the lovely River Seine 
Everything is more beautiful at night!  <3

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics Kate!! Looks like you two are having a fabulous time!! And that lock bridge....super clever and adorable!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely captured abstract, love the photograph feel it's got. Awesome picture! And it's actually somewhere I've been. Sweet! cheap wedding venues

    ReplyDelete