Friday, June 10, 2011

New Beginnings

This is it.  New Beginnings for sure!  :) 
It's been a little over a year now that I've wanted to create a blog!  I originally wanted to blog since all my friends were...and yes...if they all jumped off a bridge...I'd go too!  Not to worry...I am quite the follower.  But then I really thought about it.  And they all have legit REASONS to blog (wedding plans, pregnancy, babies, heck...even life perspectives).  What did I really have to say that the world would want to read about?  So I made a list...
*Teaching...okay, really?  I teach high school...what more is there to say...the kids are too cool for school.
*Tucker...okay, he's a cat...but really cute!  I'm just not sure he's ready for public viewing...it might give him a complex!  :)
*The books I've read...really?  Who wants to read about reading?  Not that interesting!
*My thoughts on life...been there, done that...that's what everyone else has done.
*My family...I'm the oldest of 2, parents still married, younger sibling is a brother.  That about sums it up.  Done with that! 
*and the list goes on.


SO...I tabled the idea of a blog until I had something worth writing about...and the opportunity is upon me!  :)  I have been giving a fantastic opportunity to move to England for 3 months and as a teacher I have the unique ability to act upon that...just think: travel and excitement and history, oh my!


As I write this I am thinking of all the new beginnings in store.  New adventures!  New sights!  New foods!  (Which is awesome seeing as I teach Foods!!!) 


I am SO excited to start my new journey in England!  Watch out Europe!  Here I come!!!!

1 comment:

  1. what a great opportunity katie! how fun you'll be in england all summer :) can't wait to read all about your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete