Thursday, June 16, 2011

SPERRY'S!!!!

I have to say!  I heart my Sperry's!  WOW!  What a fantastic purchase!  I was just telling Dave that I may have to purchase another pair upon our return to the states in a few weeks!  I can not believe how comfortable they are!  Dave was originally surprised that I didn't have to tie and untie them each time I wore them (as he has to do with his deck shoes).  I thought about it and decided to try and tighten them (as I could easily fling them off during a meal).  FAIL!  They started to rub the back of my heels and the little knuckle thing just below (above?) your pinky toe.  This made me super nervous as they were FINE...no wait...PERFECT...before!  Insert sad face here!  What did I do!?!?!  So...I loosened them...a viola! (Michelle if you're reading I'm laughing out-loud at my use of this word!  It's NOT an instrument!!!)  Back to perfection!  No rubbing, no hurting...just super comfy!  






I WAS wearing them when I was caught in the aforementioned rainstorm and began to panic!  Oh no!  My new shoes!  I don't want them to get wet!  And then I realized...they are BOAT shoes...that are MADE to get WET!  Plus, it's kinda like my grandma says about good china...why even have it if you aren't going to use it?  So...rain away weather!  Me and my Sperry's are ready!  :)  Bring it on Europe!    Bring...It...On...!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Speery's!! And VIOLA!!! hahaha!! Loved the shout out and your correct pronunciation! Love u!!

    ReplyDelete