Friday, June 10, 2011

Packing?

So I never realized how difficult it is for me (a girl that takes 3 bags for a weekend road trip) to pack for a trip like this!  Wowzers!  I thought I had it covered...I made lists upon lists upon lists (no surprise for those of you that know me).  But what REALLY surprised me was that I was not able to stick to said lists!  Not at all!  I was on the phone last night and was reminded that I really only needed to bring the things I needed...well...what if I need EVERYTHING???  Hmmm...


My next task (before my flight leaves tomorrow evening) is to condense, condense, condense!  I'm going to try to make it fit in a single (smaller) checkable luggage!  Plus I'll obviously have a carry-on!  Let's see if I can do this... just gotta have faith!  :)

Here are my packing helpers!!! 
T-Money!!! (Tucker...my kitten)
Izz-Biz!  (Izzy...the roomie's kitten)

Sorry this is highlighted...I'm still learning!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment