Friday, August 12, 2011

Cheltenham Photo Shoot


With Dave gone for a few days I spent my time wandering up and down the streets of Cheltenham, camera in hand.  Here are some of the pics I took to help give you all a great view of the town I’m currently calling home! 

It says "Cheltenham in Bloom"
The "park" in front of our flat gets maintained weekly!!!

Can you see the dog???  It's REAL!  


Not a famous store or anything...this was more for the flowers up top!

Yup!  Pay-phones!  That take plastic!  :)  


This little guy is actually pretty good!
Street musicians are fairly regular!

They creep me out!

War memorial 



Beautiful fountain

CLOCK in the mall...I actually stopped and watched it for a while!

Rats that fly...but don't because they are too fat!

Pretty stream

I'll call it art!










No comments:

Post a Comment