Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Novel Idea!

Sooooo, I've come up with a FANTASTIC idea!  (Just don't steal it!!!)  What if your computer came with a mini-printer inside of it...AND came with software to make your own postcards????  That way...when you are on vacation and you have a picture that you really like (or even better...are IN) you are just upload it to your computer, click a button, print it out, and send it as a card to your friends and loved ones while you are on the road!!!  How cool would that be?  I've got like 15 pictures that I could LOVE to send home as postcards already...much better than the ones you can purchase...as I was the photographer (well...mainly Dave was...but I'll take the credit...really though, he's the better photographer...I'll give him the credit!).  


I mean, sure, you can definitely purchase postcards of the sites you've seen but how neat would it be to say you TOOK that picture...or better yet...have a picture of yourself sent home!  I really think that would be super fun!  Plus...you'd save money since you wouldn't always have to buy postcards anymore...just stamps!  I mean, really...just think about it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment