Friday, August 12, 2011

Drinks with Kath


July 27th
Dave left for a work assignment in Paris on Tuesday July 26.  As much as I wanted to join him ASAP we decided that it would make much more sense if I joined later (and the offer from Dave’s boss’s husband for me to join him and his children on the ferry didn’t hurt).  So I had a few nights to myself before my adventure began on Thursday.  Since Dave and I would be meeting in Paris for the weekend, with Dave remaining to work and meeting me a few days later in London I figured I needed to start packing for both Paris and Rome. 

I had emailed a friend of Dave’s named Kath (her real name is Kathryn…same spelling as me!!!) to see if she would be around during the nights I was alone.  In fact she was so we met up for dinner and drinks!  She took me to a part of Cheltenham I hadn’t yet explored so it really was a blast!  We had good food, great wine and a fantastic time overall!  It is so nice to have a girl around to chat with.  As much as I LOVE the time I’m spending with Dave…it was really nice to have a girl to talk to!  

No comments:

Post a Comment