Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday's a MUCH better day!

Today has been much better!  I'm coming to term with my return to the states and realize that it really isn't good bye...it's just a farewell until the next time we are together!  Dave said I could keep my keys...which means his winter girlfriend better watch out...I could show up at any time!!!  Hehehe!  He's also offered to let me keep a bunch of things here (easier to pack for home anyways).  So, I'll probably leave some summery clothes that I won't be wearing at home along with my shower stuff (no need to have to bring it back and forth) and my blowdryer...as it won't work in the states anyways!

I've been a busy bee today...realizing that I only have a few more days here to explore I've decided to make the most of it and explore more than I have in the past!  Finding new places for lunch, groceries, pet toys...we're having dinner with friends that have a puppy and wanted to get them a thank you...nothing says thank you for having us for dinner like a new chew toy...oh...and a bottle of vino!

We (well Dave) booked our travel plans to the airport on Saturday.  He's a superman through this...as we know I can get emotional and he's letting me have my small pity parties but makes sure they don't last very long!  THANK YOU DAVE JOHNSON!!!!

Happy to report that I am ready to spend the next few days living it up as best I can!!!

PS. I've added a few new pages to my blog!  That was an accomplishment as I wasn't sure I would be able to pull it off!  But I figured it out all on my own!!!!!  Yeah me!!!  I've got (as if you can't see for yourself) the places I've been, the start of my bucket list, a few things I'm thankful for, and the things I value in life!  Check it out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment