Friday, August 12, 2011

Pet Insurance!?


The English are obsessed with their pets!  As I watch TV about 1/3 of the commercials are for pet insurance!  Maybe it’s just the stations I watch…but I can comfortably say that the commercials are targeted towards stay at home moms and the elderly.  And pet insurance can help assure that when you’re time is up…someone will be there to care for your loved ones…PETS!  The reason the commercials really catch my attention is that they feature an orange tabby cat…although he’s kinda chunky and fuller than Tucker…I still have to see the connection…mainly that they are both 1)a cat and 2)orange!  I wonder what the real deal with pet insurance is.  As Dave and I discussed pet insurance it brought up the topic of life insurance.  When did we get old and grown up!?!?!?  Hmmm…

Here's a few more of my little orange baby!  :)

all snuggled up!  He LOVES being under covers (or on pillows)

Working the scanner in my dad's office!
He's at "camp" this summer!
A big help I see!  :)


Learning to compose e-mails.
He tried to call me once
long-distance...didn't work too well!

With his little buddy Izzi!  I miss her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment